SELECTION GRADE AND SPECIAL GRADE SCALES OF PAY :
The existing scheme of Selection Grade / Special Grade shall be continued in the revised pay scales to employees drawing the Grade Pay from Rs.1,300 to Rs.6,000/- and such employees shall be allowed to move to Selection Grade on completion of 10 years of service in the Ordinary Grade post and to Special Grade on completion of 10 years in the Selection Grade post or 20 years of total service in a post. The pay of such employees who have moved to Selection Grade / Special Grade on or after 1-1-2006 shall be fixed on the date of award of Selection Grade / Special Grade by granting the benefit of one increment equal to three per cent of the basic pay including grade pay in the same Pay Band and Grade Pay.
STAGNATION INCREMENT :
(i) The employees drawing Grade pay of Rs.6,600/- and above on completion of every 10 years of service shall be granted one increment at the rate of three per cent of basic pay including Grade pay.
(ii) In the case of employees who have completed 30 years of continuous service in the same post, they shall be granted one bonus increment at the rate of three per cent of basic pay including Grade pay.
(iii) In respect of employees who reached the maximum of the revised pay scale shall be allowed biennial increment at the rate of three per cent of basic pay including Grade pay as stagnation increment.
Friday, June 5, 2009FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN WITH DIGITAL SIGNATURE ONLY FOR 442 RS INCLUSIVE OF TAXES
ACP/SELECTION/SPECIAL GRADE/10/20/30 YEARS
ACP|SELETION GRADE|SPECIAL GRADE|
- August (1)
- TN 6TH PAY COMM RULES-CLARIFICATION
- PAY FIXATION FOR NEW EMPLOYEE AFTER 01.01.06
- PENSION CALCULATOR (ARREARS & FIXATION)
- TAMILNADU 6TH PAY COMMISSION RULES
- T N SIXTH PAY CALCULATOR (PAY & ARREARS)
- FORM FOR EXERCISING OPTION RULES 2009
- PAY FIXATION ILLUSTRATIONS
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE NEW PAY FIXATION
- CONTRACT ASSISTANT / JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- ACP/SELECTION/SPECIAL GRADE/10/20/30 YEARS
- DA RATE IN NEW PAY SCALES
- TAMILNADU SIXTH PAY COMMISSION PAY BANDS
- Tamilnadu Govt sixth pay commission Press release